- Capacitive Sensor for Humidity giving linear and accurate output
- Microprocessor based precision controller with digital user settable calibration
- Set Limit for Humidifier user settable
- 4 Digit 0.56” Bright 7 Segment LEDs
- Configuration lockable by rear jumper
- Excitation voltage for humidity sensor
- Touch type membrane keys
Display : 4 Digit 0.56” Red 7 Segment LED display
Inputs : Capacitive sensor
Indicator Accuracy : ±0.2% of SPAN ± 1 Count
Sensor Accuracy : ±2% of SPAN ± 1 Count
Resolution : 0.1% RH
Range : Up to 95% (non-condensing)
Relay action : Relay ON for Humidity > Set Limit
Relay OFF for Humidity : < Set Limit -2.0
Relay contact rating : 220VAC @ 5Amps
Configuration Lock : Jumper at rear
Exciter Voltage : Sensor supply for sensor
Power : 220V AC ± 15% @ 50/60 Hz
Ambient : 0-55C
Power Consumption : 10VA
Case : Wall Mounting Plastic ABS
Directions for Usage :
- Connect 220V AC Mains to the rear terminals as indicated. Connect Earth to Earth terminal.
- Connect Red (R), Black (B) and Green(G) wires of Humidity sensor to the terminals as labeled.
- Under normal conditions, the Humidity value is displayed. In order to make changes, make sure that the rear jumper on Lock terminals is in place.
- Connect the NO-P terminals in series with the humidifier wires like a switch. When the relay turns on, NO-P terminals short. When the relay turns off, the NO-P terminals become open.
Setting the Set Limit :
- Press the Mode Switch. The display shows “Set”.Press the Enter switch.
- The display now shows the value of Set Limit. This represents the %RH level at which the Humiidty has to be maintained.
- Relay action is as follows:
- Relay ON for Humidity > Set Limit
- Relay OFF for Humidity < Set Limit -2.0
- Use the Increment and Decrement switches to make changes.The range is from 0-100.0.
- After changes have been made, press the Enter switch to save changes and return to the display of “Set”. Now press the Increment switch. The display shows “Hi”.
Setting the Span :
- The display now shows the value of Hi. This represents the Span setting for the Humidity sensor.
- Use the Increment and Decrement switches to make changes. The range is from 0-120.0
- After changes have been made, press the Enter switch to save changes and return to the display of “HI”. Now press the Increment switch. The display shows “Zero”.
Setting the Offset (Zero) :
- The display shows “Zero”. Press the Enter switch.
- The display now shows the value of Offset. This represents the offset adjustment in the displayed value.
- Use the Increment and Decrement switches to make changes. The range is from -25.0 to 25.0.
- After changes have been made, press the Enter switch to save changes and return to the display of “Zero”. Now press Mode switch to return to normal display.
Once the instrument has been configured, the rear panel jumper maybe removed to prevent changes to the calibration values.